I'm not usually a fan of this type of recipe but, it was good in a pinch.
It's quick and tasty and if that's up you're alley then you'll love this.
I usually don't pay much attention when someone says... "all you do is open a can of.... " My mind turns of and thinks of other more nutritious options for dinner but, I have to say.... my kids love this type of junk! hahaha
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in stuffing mix. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, layer chicken and broccoli in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with soup. Fluff stuffing with a fork; spoon over soup. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings